You will be picked up from a centrally located hotel in Ayia Napa or Protaras area and transferred to Protaras port where you will board a local fisherman’s boat.
This half day fishing trip to Famagusta area is a great opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city while at the same time experience the sea and nature at its best. Spend your half day trip with a local fisherman who will show you how to catch a fish (but we can’t guarantee you will catch anything). Depending on the time of the year, we will fish by trolling rod (Tuna in June – July), fishing by hook line and net or by drifting rod.
Enjoy your coffee, sandwich and soft drink served on board as you will be sailing along Famagusta coastline.
• Hotel pick up and drop off
• Soft drink
• Beach towels, bathing suits and sun cream
• Age Restrictions and Pricing: Adult: +12 years old / Child: from 3 to 11 years old
• Remember to pack your camera
• Not suitable for people with walking difficulties
• Remember to pack your beach towels, bathing suit and sun cream
• All indicated times are approximate and subject to change
• Itinerary of excursion is subject to change due to weather conditions