Tourism products and services that fall into one or more of the following categories can be freely listed on govisitcyprus.com.
|What to do & see||Accommodation||Transport|
|Arts & Craft||Backpackers||Airport Shuttle|
|Bicycle Rental||Bed & Breakfast||Bus Transport|
|Bird Watching||Camping Places||Car Rental|
|Boat Cruises||Farmstays||Taxi Services|
|Cultural Attractions||Homestays (AirBnB Types)|
|Deep Sea Fishing||Self Catering Apartments|
|Motor Cycle Rental|
|Tours & Excursions|
|Walking / Climbing|
What can I submit for my listing on Govisitcyprus.com?
Operators are encouraged to provide:
- A detailed description about their business (i.e. accommodations and amenities; various tours available, etc.)
- Provide information on the area of the province where you are located
- Include highlights of interest for a visitor that may assist with travel planning.
Photos & Videos
Strong, compelling images and video increase the chance a user will click on your operator listing and purchase your product or service. Website users love visuals – they want to see before they purchase or book. On Govisitcyprus.com, operator business listings showcase images and video to sell your product and motivate the visitor to book, call or click through to operator websites.
- Minimum of one (1) photo and a maximum of ten (6) per listing.
- All photos must be in .jpg format.
- Ideal photo resolution/quality is 140 dpi and in landscape format.
- Videos must be of your business and show what a visitor will experience.
- Videos must be loaded on YouTube. Please be sure that the YouTube video is open to the public so it can be viewed on the YouTube player on Govisitcyprus.com.
- We can accept URLs for videos as well as the direct URL for your business’s YouTube channel.
We might crop and optimize your photos for Webuse to ensure the best possible photo is displayed in your listing. Please email all photos and YouTube video URLs for your business listing to email@example.com with your business name in the subject line.
Connect with visitors via social media channels by providing links to you business’ Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, blog, accounts etc. within your operator listing.
Tourism operators using secure online booking engines can have the ‘Book now’ button appear on their Govisitcyprus.com business listing that will link directly to their preferred booking system.
To submit updates or for any questions, please contact Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or +357 97682182.
Share customer ratings and reviews on TripAdvisor to help give visitors confidence in choosing your product. Send the ID for your business’s TripAdvisor listing to email@example.com to have the TripAdvisor widget added to your listing.