How about trying something new and exciting on your next holiday to Cyprus ? Quick, easy and safe, an introductory dive in Protaras will give you a taste of what scuba diving is like.
It takes about half a day to complete an initiation to scuba diving, which includes equipment fitting, briefing and the actual dive.
- 10:00 am Hotel Pickup/12:00 pm Hotel Drop-off
- Small Groups of 6 or Less Per Scuba Instructor
- 4-5 meters Maximum Depth
- Diving Area *(Green Bay Beach)* 2 steps from the Diving center and you are in the water.
Introductory scuba diving is safe, fun and a “must do” at Green Bay. It is a one off experience for you to enjoy the underwater world.An Introductory Dive is a non-certification dive. The dive begins with a surface briefing (20 min) followed by a 40 min dive. This amazing tour will take you below the surface to experience scuba diving for the first time.
- Try Scuba Diving under the supervision of a certified NAUI scuba instructor.
- Age starts from 10 years old and above
- Flexible times 8:00-20:00*(the earlier the better visibility and calm sea)*
- This dive site is excellent for Beginners & Certified divers.
- It is 1 minute walk from our Green Bay diving center which is located at the beach, no trucks and carrying heavy equipment needed. During every dive we visit the very popular Fish Rock just a few metres from the bay.
Fish Rock is a haven for fish of many varieties including:
· Ornate Wrasses, Rainbow Wrasses, Zebra Breams, Two Banded Breams, Damsel Fish, Small Barracuda & many more.
- Search the rocks for Octopus, and visit the Statues, this really is a fantastic place to dive. If you’re into history then search for the Ancient Greek Anchor, and take some photos of the broken pots from centuries past.
Maximum Depth: 10 Metres
- It is also a great dive for certified divers that want to refresh their skills and go for a dive at a nice relaxed place.
- has a beautiful crystal water with a lot of fish.
- the dive time will be around 40-50 min